We are a full service f&b agency ready to help with any size or type of project, anywhere.
We help food businesses around the world reach their potential,
by offering affordable, customized services, accessible and scalable for sole-trader craft makers all the way through to global corporations.
Our on-call highly specialized workforce are ready to help on any project you might not have the capacity or expertise to complete in-house.
The best part? No costly agency charges, retainers, or project fees – and no salaries, holiday pay or benefits. Just pay our reasonable hourly rates for the hours you use, when you need them, with our fully flexible contracts – we can scale from 1 hour of work per month to 500 overnight, on client demand.
Our founder, Lani Kingston, has over a decade of experience in the food industry across
marketing & content creation
writing and copy
wholesale and distribution
research and development
speciality coffee and chocolate
facility set up
hiring and management
events – and much more.
Having completed contracts across Asia, the USA, Europe and Australia she has gathered an extraordinary network of international experts and specialists who now work with her on client projects.
“Armed with a Masters in Food Studies (majoring in Sustainability and Anthropology), a Masters in Teaching, a Graduate Diploma in Food Writing, a Bachelors in Media, barista and pastry chef qualifications, I left my hometown of Melbourne, Australia to explore the global foodscape. Since then I have completed contracts with some of the world’s leading f&b businesses – from small independents through to large multinationals.”
- published coffee books in the USA, Finland, Sweden, China, Korea, Thailand and the UK
- written culinary articles for print magazines and newspapers
- set-up and managed London’s largest bean-to-bar chocolate factory
- head up a cooking school run entirely with ‘food waste’
- worked as one of Chef Dan Barber’s senior managers at his World 50 Best Restaurant Blue Hill at Stone Barns in New York
- judged food and coffee for the UK’s prestigious annual Great Taste Awards
- set up coffee and chocolate brands in Singapore
- managed content marketing campaigns for Unilever
- travelled and researched food production and preparation all around the world
“I’ve also baked pies in English bakeries, learned about hunting reindeer from Fäviken’s gunsmith, tapped maple trees in Wisconsin, milled flour in an 1800’s windmill, cooked Peranakan cakes with Singaporean grandmothers, eaten rattlesnake, foraged for wild food at River Cottage, spent Swedish Midsummer on a potato farm, ventured deep under the streets of London to harvest herbs from disused Air Raid bunkers, developed concept dishes for Shake Shack, and much more. I’d love to add your project to this list!”